Lorient Batwing Acoustic & Smoke Seal LE1515 15mmx15mm Black
- Product Description
- Technical Specifications
- The Lorient Curved Fin Batwing acoustic and smoke seal minimises the opening and closing resistance of the door leaf due to its unique, curved fins.
- Flexible elastomeric fin material springs back to original shape to provide ongoing performance and durability in service.
- Symmetrical design ensures fins are always in contact with two surfaces of the door leaf, creating an air chamber to provide excellent acoustic properties.
- Acoustically tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995, and proven to meet the requirements of Approved Document E .
- Will achieve a rating of 31dB Rw when tested on a typical FD30 door assembly, in conjunction with an Is8010threshold seal - no additional perimeter seal required.
- Effective smoke seal up to 200C.
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing tested on many surfaces, including MDF. Variety of colours to blend with door designs.
- Fully tested for performance and durability under the third party certification schemes CERTIFIRE and British Board of Agrment.
- Tested to 1,000,000 opening and closing cycles on a full size door assembly, without failure
- Location: Head and jambs of single and double leaf doors. Length: 2.1m